- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 4.5 and later
- Microsoft® Outlook
- IBM® Lotus Notes®
- In Lotus Notes, click Create > View.
- Enter a name in the View name field.
- Choose Select by formula and type the SELECT @IsAvailable (CalendarDateTime) formula in the Select conditions field.
- Click the verification button (with the green check mark) to make sure the formula is valid.
- Click OK to create the View for analysis.
Note: The View contains both Calendar and To Do entries.
- Scroll through the View and delete any Calendar appointments that have an Attachment icon.
- Go to C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Intellisync to open the iloptcfg.cfg file with Microsoft® NotePad.
- Change the MultiJobTraceLog value to 200 (the default is 0).
- Change the TifLog value to 100 (the default is 0).
During the synchronization process, the above steps create two files named PTTrace.log and Tif.log in C:\Documents and Settings\<<username>>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Intellisync
- Go to C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Connectors\Lotus Notes 5.0
- Double-click ODSViewer.exe.
- Synchronize the device with the Lotus Notes Calendar.
- After the device has finished synchronizing, click ODSViewer.exe and click Dump. This creates a file named ODSDebug.log in C:\Temp.
Note: If you do not have the ODSViewer.exe, run the LN5Install.exe file located in C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry to install the ODSViewer.exe file.After the synchronization, three log files are created: RIM.log, PTTrace.log and Tif.log.
- The PTTrace.log and Tif.log files are located in C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Intellisync
- The RIM.log is located in C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\<PIN>
- The ODSDebug.log is located in C:\Temp
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.