- BlackBerry Business Cloud Services
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1 and 5.0
To resend service books to a BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1
- In BlackBerry Manager, click the name of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Select the User List tab.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- To send a service book to a single smartphone, select the appropriate user account
- To send a service book to multiple smartphones, select one of the appropriate user accounts, hold CTRL, and then select the others
- To send a service book to all smartphones, select the first user account, hold Shift, and then select the last user account
- On the bottom panel, click IT Admin.
- Click Resend Service Book.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 or BlackBerry Business Cloud Services
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, on the BlackBerry solution management menu, expand User.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the personal identification number (PIN) that is associated with the smartphone.
- This will open the View Associated Device Screen
- In the Communications list located at the bottom right hand side of the View Associated Device Screen, click Resend service books to a device.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.