- BlackBerry® Desktop Software
- BlackBerry® smartphone
To install the Universal Serial Bus (USB) drivers without installing the BlackBerry Desktop Software:
1. Open http://www.blackberry.com/
2. Click the Support link.
3. Click Downloads
4. Under the Business Software column, under the heading called Get Help, click the link, Find software support information
5: From the Software Support web page, under Desktop Software for Blackberry Smartphones, click the link called BlackBerry Desktop Software for PC
6. Under Downloads, click the link, Downloads for BlackBerry Desktop Software
7. The web page with the following address should be open: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22
8. Select BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers from the drop-down list and click Next.
9. Click the Download link under your language of preference.
10. Save the file to a location on your computer, and once the download has completed double-click the file to begin the installation.
11. Follow the steps in the InstallShield® Wizard, choosing Finish when complete.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.