- BlackBerry® Internet Service
The BlackBerry® Internet Service supports the following email protocols for integrated email accounts:
- Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3) using standard ports:
- 110: non-SSL
- 995: SSL
- Internet Message Access Protocol 4 (IMAP4) using standard ports:
- 143: non-SSL
- 993: SSL
- MSN® MSP (Microsoft® Mobile Services Protocol)
- Windows Live™ Hotmail®
- CS2000 (AOL®)
- Microsoft® Outlook® Web Access 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010 using standard ports:
- 80: Microsoft Outlook Web Access, non-SSL
- 443: Microsoft Outlook Web Access, SSL
Some protocols can be restricted at the wireless service provider's discretion. If you have concerns, contact your wireless service provider.
For more information on Microsoft Mobile Services Protocol (MSN MSP), see KB24360.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.