- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- Log in to your BlackBerry Internet Service account.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of your BlackBerry email address. If you do not have a BlackBerry email address, see Set up a BlackBerry email address for instructions on how to create one.
- In the Auto Forward field, type the email address to which email messages sent to your BlackBerry email address will be forwarded.
- Below the Auto Forward field, select whether all incoming email messages will be forwarded, or only email messages with attachments. By default, the option to forward only email messages with attachments is selected.
- Click Save.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.