- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server version 4.0 and 4.1
- BlackBerry smartphone
After the enterprise activation process has been completed, the BlackBerry smartphone user will receive the last 200 email messages or the last 5 days worth of email messages on the BlackBerry smartphone, whichever is less. This is the default amount for pre-populated email messages. The number of messages that populate on a BlackBerry smartphone is specified on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
Note: Only inbox email messages are processed pre-population.
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.0
- The number of previous days for which to load messages can be set to a value of 0 through 7. The default is 5 days.
- The number of messages populated can be set to a value of 0 through 350. The default is 200 messages.
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.1
- The number of previous days for which to load messages can be set to a value of 0 through 14. The default is 5 days.
- The number of messages populated can be set to a value of 0 through 750. The default is 200 messages.
For instructions on how to change these settings, see KB11632.
This article contains information previously documented in KB17737.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.