- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 4.1 SP4 to 4.1 SP7
The BlackBerry® Enterprise Server maintains a four hour polling interval for pushing applications wirelessly to BlackBerry® smartphones. Use the Deploy Applications option to immediately poll for missing applications on BlackBerry smartphones.
To poll for missing applications complete the following steps:
- Open the BlackBerry Manager.
- Select the BlackBerry smartphone users from the BlackBerry smartphone user list.
- Expand the Device Management menu.
- Click Assign Software Configuration.
- Select the software configuration to be pushed out and click OK.
- Expand the IT Admin menu.
- Click Deploy Applications.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.