- BlackBerry® Desktop Software
- Microsoft® Outlook® Express
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Windows® Contacts
When BlackBerry® Desktop Software is used to synchronize organizer data with the BlackBerry smartphone, the following error message is generated:
"Connector Specific Error"
The organizer data might be corrupted.
Complete the following steps:
- Identify the organizer data application that is preventing the synchronization process from completing successfully. For instructions, see KB03069.
- Debug Intellisync® translation errors by examining the debug level data in the synchronization log files. For instructions on how to create synchronization log files, see KB01451.
If a non-English input language is used with the BlackBerry smartphone, see KB20869.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.