- Microsoft Outlook
- BlackBerry 6 to BlackBerry 7.1
When synchronizing Calendar entries using BlackBerry Desktop Software, not all Calendar entries are synchronized to or from Microsoft Outlook.
The folder mapping configured in BlackBerry Desktop Software is not configured to synchronize the correct calendar. Entries are being synchronized to a calendar that is likely not in use within Microsoft Outlook.
To configure a calendar, or to set up a second calendar, in Microsoft Outlook, complete the following steps:
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
- Open BlackBerry Desktop Software, and click Organizer.
- Click Configure... beside Calendar.
- Click Advanced...
- Select the Folders tab.
- Select the radio button for Select different calendar to sync
- Navigate to and select the calendar to be synchronized from the list and click Add.
- From the list of selected calendar's, select the calendar that is not to be synchronized and click Remove.
- Click Ok.
Make sure that the BlackBerry smartphone user has the proper permissions to access the calendar. If the permissions are not set properly, the synchronization process will not complete, or the calendar will not be visible when attempting to configure the folder. Wireless synchronization of the calendar must also be turned off.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.