- BlackBerry App World™ for BlackBerry® smartphones
When attempting to run BlackBerry® App World™ storefront, the following message is displayed:
Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at BlackBerry App World. Contact your service provider for more details.
The BlackBerry® smartphone is not provisioned for BlackBerry® Internet Service browsing.
Verify that the BlackBerry smartphone has an Internet browsing service by completing the following steps:
- From the BlackBerry smartphone Home Screen, select Options.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select Browser.
- Under the Default browser configuration option, select Internet Browser.
If the Internet Browser option is not present, contact your wireless service provider for assistance with upgrading your wireless service plan. If the Internet Browser option is present, complete the following steps:
- Remove the current version of BlackBerry App World from the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Download and install the most recent version of BlackBerry App World. For more information, see KB17619.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.