- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System version 4.6
- BlackBerry® smartphones
To enable BlackBerry MVS version 4.6 on a BlackBerry smartphone with a new phone number, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the BlackBerry MVS web UI.
- Add a new phone.
- Select the existing BlackBerry MVS enabled BlackBerry smartphone.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Click Add.
- Enter the mobile phone number without dashes, and a brief description of the device.
- Select the number of times the BlackBerry smartphone will ring.
- Click on the new phone number and select the MVS tab.
- Enter the new BlackBerry smartphone PIN which can be found using Options > Status on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Set Enable MVS to Yes.
- Click Submit.
- Download and install the BlackBerry MVS Client on the BlackBerry smartphone if it is not already present.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.