- BlackBerry® Desktop Manager
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 to 2007
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to set up a default profile and to associate it with the appropriate mailbox.
- For additional information on Microsoft Outlook profiles, visit the Microsoft Support Knowledge Base and search for "Outlook e-mail profiles explained".
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
- Start the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Click Synchronization.
- In the left pane, click Synchronize.
- In the right pane, click the Synchronize button.
- Select the application that you want to configure, such as Calendar, Address Book, MemoPad and Tasks.
- When prompted to select a desktop application, select Microsoft Outlook and click Next.
- Follow the prompts on the screen and select the appropriate options.
- For additional instructions on how to configure BlackBerry Desktop Manager to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, see the BlackBerry Desktop Software Users guide found here
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.