- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry smartphones
A BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send email or personal identification number (PIN) messages. The message fails to send and the message status reads:
Additionally the BlackBerry Smartphone will not be able to browse the internet. The following message will show on the browser application:
Unable to access the Internet, Please try again later
The BlackBerry smartphone is using Desktop service books, but the BlackBerry smartphone is no longer connected to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Delete the Desktop service books from the smartphone.
- Click Options > Advanced Options > Service book, and then manually delete the service book entries that start with Desktop.
- Change the default service book for messaging. For more information, see KB11471 .
The BlackBerry smartphone is not provisioned for BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Internet Service data.
Contact the wireless service provider to confirm the BlackBerry data plan on the BlackBerry smartphone.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.