- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 SP1 for Novell® GroupWise®
After an update to BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 Service Pack 1 for Novell GroupWise, the GroupWise Settings tab that was previously present in the BlackBerry Server Configuration tool is no longer available as shown in the following images:
Image from the BlackBerry Server Configuration tool included in BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1:
Image from the BlackBerry Server Configuration tool included in BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0:
The Novell GroupWise configuration settings for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server are now managed within the BlackBerry Administration Service.
To change or update any Novell GroupWise configuration settings for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, refer to the image below and take the following steps:
- After logging into the BlackBerry Administration Service, in the left pane under Servers and components expand BlackBerry Solution Topology
- Expand BlackBerry Domain > Component View > Email.
- Click the instance of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server that you want to change or update the Novell GroupWise settings for.
- In the right pane, scroll to the bottom and click Edit Instance.
- Make any updates or changes to the Novell GroupWise settings listed and click Save All.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.