- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 5.0
- BlackBerry smartphones using a non-English input language
- Issue Number 508127
When attempting to synchronize your BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry® Desktop Manager you receive one of the following errors and the synchronization does not proceed:
- Connector specific error
Erreur Spécifique à Connector
This is a previously reported issue that has been escalated internally to our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.
On the BlackBerry smartphone, change the language from French to English by completing the following steps:
- Go to Options.
- Open Language >Text Input.
- Change the input language to English and click Save.
- Attempt another synchronization.
- Change the language back to the preferred language.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.