- BlackBerry Social Feeds
- AOL Instant Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
- BlackBerry Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
- Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones
- Google Talk for BlackBerry smartphones
- Windows Live Messenger for Blackberry smartphones
- Yahoo! Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
Some social networking applications might not be listed as options to log in and integrate with BlackBerry Social Feeds.
When BlackBerry Social Feeds is used with social networking applications, each of the desired full social networking applications must be installed on the BlackBerry smartphone before integration with BlackBerry Social Feeds will occur. After installation on the BlackBerry smartphone, the social networking application will appear in the Social Filter menu.
Complete the following steps to verify that the social networking application has been installed:
- On the BlackBerry smartphone, click Search.
- Type Application.
- Click Options.
- Click Application Management.
If the social networking application is listed, complete the following steps to access it while using BlackBerry Social Feeds:
- Open BlackBerry Social Feeds.
- Press the Menu key and select Options.
- Select Display.
- In the list under Integrated Applications, ensure that the check box for the application is selected.
- Save any changes by selecting Save from the menu. The social networking application should be now be displayed.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.