- BlackBerry World 2.0 to 3.0
- BlackBerry smartphones
BlackBerry World supports several billing methods including PayPal, major credit cards, and payment through the wireless service provider.
This option can be modified by following these steps:
- Open BlackBerry World on the smartphone.
- If using BlackBerry World 2.0 or 2.1:
- Press the Menu key and select My World.
- Press the Menu key and click Payment Options.
- Click or touch the Payment Options icon.
- Existing credit cards associated with BlackBerry World payment options cannot be deleted, and only new card numbers may be added. To avoid entering another valid credit card, a dummy credit card may be used. These credit cards are used for payment validation only, and will not allow a purchase to be processed. The card numbers are available here. Any valid expiration date in the future will work.
- Enter the BlackBerry ID Username and Password, and click Login.
- The current billing method can be updated from this screen.
- Depending on the wireless service provider, country, or organization, payment through the wireless service provider might not be supported.
- Some countries or regions do not allow PayPal or do not support certain credit cards. If the billing option does not appear in the list, it is not currently supported by the wireless service provider.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.