- BlackBerry® smartphones
- Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry® smartphones
Some content within the Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones application may contain explicit language or subject matter that could be considered offensive. This content can be blocked from being able to be previewed or purchased.
To block the explicit content, complete the following steps:
- Open the Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones application.
- Press the Menu key and click Options.
- Within Options, if present, clear the Allow explicit content check box.
- Press the Menu key and click Save.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.