- BlackBerry® News Feeds
- BlackBerry smartphones
There are two methods by which a news feed is added to the BlackBerry News Feeds application on the BlackBerry smartphone.
To add a feed from the pre-populated list, complete the following steps:
- Open BlackBerry News Feeds on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- If you have not signed in before, sign into BlackBerry News Feeds using your BlackBerry® ID, or, if you do not have a BlackBerry ID, select Do Not Have One, and create a new one.
- Once signed in, select Add Feed.
- Navigate the pre-populated categories and locate the preferred news feed, and click it to add it to BlackBerry News Feeds.
- After opening and signing into BlackBerry News Feeds, select Add Feed.
- On the Add New Feed screen, type the URL of a Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed and press the Enter key.
- When the RSS is displayed, click it to add it to BlackBerry News Feeds.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.