- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express
- BlackBerry Messaging and Collaboration Services
For each major version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and associated components, the common platform and required third-party software are integrated and released as the recommended environment. This environment is the configuration against which test plans were executed with the release of the service pack.
Status of Third-party Platform Configuration
As new versions of third-party components are released, or as legacy versions become unsupported, the varying configuration scenarios may be supported in different ways by BlackBerry.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Compatibility Matrix Usage
The BlackBerry Enterprise Server compatibility matrix shows the various combinations of third-party software components that have been reviewed for compatibility. It identifies the recommended environment for each service pack, as well as the support status for other environments.
Use the matrix to:
- View the recommended configuration for your version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- View the current compatibility status of a particular configuration
- View additional comments/information, compatibility issue description and other pertinent technical information for a particular configuration
The compatibility matrices and product documentation for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server solutions and other value-added services can be accessed at help.blackberry.com.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.