- BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
- PR 102384
When attempting to power on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet only a red flashing LED is displayed in the sequence of blink, blink pause and then repeats.
Update to BlackBerry PlayBook tablet operating system to the latest version.
To do this complete the following steps:
- Ensure that BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1 is installed on your PC or BlackBerry Desktop Software 2.4 (Mac OS).
- Ensure the computer has an internet connection.
- Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Note: A backup of the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet should be tried before an update. See KB26134 for instructions.
- Connect the BlackBerry Playbook tablet to the computer.
- Click Device > Update.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.