- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry Desktop Software
BlackBerry Enterprise Server and desktop deployment packages currently available for the following RIM Value-Added Applications:
- Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry smartphones
- AOL Instant Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
- BlackBerry App World for BlackBerry smartphones
- BlackBerry Messenger
- BlackBerry Podcasts
- BlackBerry Social Feeds
- BlackBerry Traffic
- BlackBerry Travel
- BlackBerry Bridge
- eBay for BlackBerry smartphones
- Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones
- Google Talk for BlackBerry smartphones
- Presenter for BlackBerry smartphones
- Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones
- Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
- Yahoo! Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones
- YouTube for BlackBerry smartphones
- Enterprise Activation Launcher
- BlackBerry Work Drives
- BlackBerry Screen Reader
- BlackBerry News
- BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing
- BlackBerry Device Analyzer
- BlackBerry Application Resource Monitor
Above applications can be obtained via BlackBerry Expert Support Center in either BAR or ALX format, depending on which version of BlackBerry device it is intended for use on.
Once logged in to the BlackBerry Expert Support Center, click on the Smartphone tab, then click the Downloads tab and then RIM Value-Added Applications to open the software available for download.
Note: Application deployment packages available via BlackBerry Expert Support Center might be older versions than the ones available at the BlackBerry App World. Application deployment packages are sometimes referred to as COD, ALX and BAR packages. If the required deployment packages are not available through the BlackBerry Expert Solution Center please contact BlackBerry Technical Support.
Note: If unable to create BlackBerry Expert Support Center Express account due to a country availability limitation, contact the service provider and escalate case to BlackBerry requesting required application from the above list.
BlackBerry Expert Solution Center can be accessed at http://www.blackberry.com/besc/
BlackBerry Technical Support Service subscribers should have access to the BlackBerry Expert Solution Center. Non BlackBerry Technical Support Service subscribers can create BlackBerry Expert Support Center Express account by providing a valid SRP identifier with the authentication key of their BlackBerry Enterprise Server upon registration.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.