- BlackBerry App World™ storefront
- DT 1630948
When attempting to purchase an application in BlackBerry App World™ storefront, you receive the following error:
There was a problem connecting to the payment system. Your transaction has not been processed. Please try again later (Error Id: 13000)
Changes to the credit card information in the BlackBerry App World account can take up to an hour before becoming available to use for purchases.
The format of the credit card information entered into App World does not match the format of the credit card statement.
If this error is encountered, wait for 1 hour and attempt the purchase once more.
Workaround for Cause 1:
If after 1 hour has passed and the error is still encountered, complete the following workaround to resolve the issue:
- From a computer, browse to http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore
- Click on the Sign In link in the upper right area of the website
- Enter in your BlackBerry ID email address and password, then click Sign In
- Once signed in, click on the My Payment Options link in the upper right area of the website
- Select the Modify option next to the listing for the credit card
- Reenter the credit card information (can use the same credit card), then click Save
- Once the information has been saved, attempt to purchase an application once more
Workaround for Cause 2:
When entering the credit card information into App World, the following format is entered for the address:
Address Line 1: 12 Example Road
Address Line 2: Apartment 123
Upon viewing a credit card statement, the following format was used by credit card:
Address Line 1: 123 - 12 Example Road
This applies for all lines of the credit card statement. If they are not entered exactly as seen on the statement, the error will be produced.
If the above workarounds do not resolve the issue, create a PayPal account at PayPal.com and associate the Credit Card to the PayPal account. Once the Credit Card is associated with the PayPal account, choose PayPal as the payment option in AppWorld.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.