- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry® smartphone
Filters determine which email messages are sent to the BlackBerry® smartphone.
To add a filter from the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
- Access the Setup icon on your BlackBerry smartphone (the setup icon will be found on the home screen or within the applications folder), select Email Accounts and then Internet Mail Account if asked please provide the username and password to complete the login
- Locate the email source to which the filter needs to be added to, select it and then select Filters
- Select Add Filter
- Provide a Filter Name, select what to Filter on, specify the Action and select Save. For this example New email and Do not forward messages to the device was used.
- Confirm the filter creation by selecting Yes
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.