- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry® smartphones
- Access the Setup icon on the BlackBerry smartphone (the setup icon will be found on the home screen or within the application folder), select Email Accounts and then Internet Mail Account
- Locate the email source to enable the auto forwarding for, select it and then select Edit
- Scroll to Delivery Options expand the menu and locate the Auto forward field
- Enter the email address to forward to such as gmail.com or hotmail.com
- Select Save
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.