- BlackBerry World for BlackBerry smartphones
The following error message is displayed when attempting to purchase applications from the BlackBerry World storefront or when attempting to change payment information:
This issue can occur for the following reasons:
- Incorrect PayPal credentials
- Credit card has expired that is associated with the PayPal account
- Incorrect Credit card number/Expiry date
- Your PayPal account appears as not verified. Please verify your PayPal account as per the process outlined with PayPal on http://www.PayPal.com
- Bank or credit card processor blocks the transaction - if the block is removed, the transaction will complete successfully.
If the issue is caused by credit card expiry or the purchase limit has been exceeded, please contact the credit card merchant or use a different payment method (Carrier Billing, an alternate credit
card, or PayPal).
Credit cards may be declined based on:
- Typical deadlines (eg. exceeded purchase limit, expiry data exceeded)
- Credit card merchant has placed purchase restrictions on internet-based transactions.
- User is traveling with a local SIM, and the local payment currency is not supported on their credit card. For more information, see KB25368.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.