- BlackBerry® Desktop Software (Windows)
- BlackBerry® smartphones
If using Windows Vista™ and Windows 7, enable the privilege level by completing the following steps:
- From the Start menu, click All Programs.
- In the All Programs section, open the BlackBerry folder.
- Right-click Desktop Manager and click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- In the Privilege Level section, select the Run this program as an administrator check box.
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.