- BlackBerry 7.0 and BlackBerry 7.1
- BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
- BlackBerry ID
If the email address (username) used to create a BlackBerry ID is forgotten, please complete the following steps:
On a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7 or BlackBerry 7.1:
- From the home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID
- The BlackBerry ID username will be located in the Username field
On a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet:
- Navigate to the Options icon
- Select BlackBerry ID
- The BlackBerry ID username will be displayed under BlackBerry ID Information
If the BlackBerry ID screens listed above cannot be accessed, please do the following:
- From a computer, visit http://www.blackberry.com/blackberryid
- Click Reset your password.
- Enter the email address believed to be the BlackBerry ID Username, complete the captcha phrase and select Submit.
- If the BlackBerry ID exists, the following confirmation message will be displayed: A password reset email has been sent to email@example.com.
- If the BlackBerry ID does not exist, the following message will be displayed: Enter a valid BlackBerry ID username.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.