- BlackBerry ID
- BlackBerry smartphones
- From the BlackBerry ID login screen on the smartphone select Forgot Password.
- Enter the BlackBerry ID Username and select OK.
- Enter the answer to the password recovery question and select OK.
- A confirmation will display Your BlackBerry ID Password Recovery email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Instructions for resetting your password have been sent to your email address.
- Access the associated mailbox, locate the password reset email, and select the Change your BlackBerry ID password link.
Note: The BlackBerry ID reset email will come from email@example.com. If the email is not found in the email account inbox, check the Spam or Junk folder
- When the password reset page loads, enter the New Password, Confirm Password, then click Submit.
- A confirmation message will display once the changes have been saved successfully.
- Moving forward use the newly created password whenever logging into the BlackBerry ID.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.