- BlackBerry® Internet Service
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9350
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9360
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9370
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9380
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9810
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860
- Porsche Design P’9981 smartphone from BlackBerry®
- Once the SIM card has been moved over to the new BlackBerry smartphone and booted up go to the Setup > Email Accounts
- Once the email settings application starts it will go through the following process:
- Checking for updates
- Prompt to enter the BlackBerry ID and Password
- Next there will be a prompt stating what will occur upon logging in
- Click the OK button and it will verify the BlackBerry ID
- Next it will prompt to activate all email addresses currently integrated on the BlackBerry Internet Service account. The password will need to be entered for each integration to activate them and complete the migration.
- Once all email integrations are activated the normal Email Accounts screen will be presented
- After the BlackBerry Internet Service account has completed the migration the username in the BlackBerry Internet Service administration tool will state BlackBerry ID.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.