- BlackBerry World
- BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
- BlackBerry smartphones
When entering payment information within various BlackBerry products/services, the information being entered should exactly match those on record with your financial institution. This would typically include:
- First Name and Last Name should match what is listed on the credit card being used
- Address information will be the credit card's billing address
Note: If this is a company credit card, contact the company's administrator or the financial institution to determine what information should be entered for the name and address information.
Additional points to consider:
- If this is a secondary card, the address will typically be that of the primary card holder
- When entering the credit card address information, ensure the information is entered exactly as stated for the billing address
Address Line 1: 12 Example Road
Address Line 2: Apartment 123
Upon viewing the credit card statement, the following format was used:
Address Line 1: 123 - 12 Example Road
- If the billing information is entered incorrectly, there is a chance that the transaction may fail
Confirm with your financial institution on the exact information they have on file to ensure the payment information entered will match.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.