- BlackBerry smartphones
- Bluetooth Handsfree
- Bluetooth Car Kit
- Bluetooth Music Streaming
BlackBerry smartphones that feature Bluetooth wireless technology enable the use of hands-free calling, music streaming, and file transferring for items such as documents and photos to a compatible wireless receiving device.
Below is a list of manufacturers' websites where information on smartphone and vehicle Bluetooth compatibility can be found (Note: Not all vehicle manufacturers are listed).
- It is recommended to check with the vehicle manufacturer for device compatibility as each manufacturer carries out their own tests of Bluetooth capable devices and updates their compatibility lists according to results. BlackBerry is not responsible for updating manufacturers' device compatibility lists.
- Features available via Bluetooth in a vehicle are dependent on the car manufacturer.
- Always ensure your smartphone is updated to the latest BlackBerry Software available for your specific model.
- Buick / Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC
- Ford NA / EMEA
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Benz
For information on pairing your device using Bluetooth, visit help.blackberry.com, view your device's User Guide, and search for "Pair and connect with a Bluetooth enabled device".
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.