- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ OS 2.0
- Print To Go
Currently, while Print To Go allows for printing from a computer to multiple BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets, these tablets must be associated with the same BlackBerry® ID as the BlackBerry ID configured for the Print To Go driver on the computer.
To print to additional tablets:
- Select Print from the desktop application's print menu
- Select Print To Go as the destination printer and fill out other required parameters as needed then click Print
- Sign In to the required BlackBerry ID. This BlackBerry ID must also be associated with the BlackBerry PlayBooks that are the intended print destinations
- Fill out the Pairing password and check the box to indicate there are multiple Tablets. Click Next
- Enter the PIN of the additional PlayBook and click Next
Note: Only one additional BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is currently supported
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.