- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ OS 2.0 to 2.0.1
- Microsoft® ActiveSync®
- Microsoft® ActiveSync® (Contacts and Calendar support)
- CalDav (Calendar support)
- CardDav (Contact support)
These integrations may be manually setup on the BlackBerry PlayBook by performing the following:
- Swipe down from top bezel or tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Accounts from the menu.
- Tap Add New Account.
- Tap Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Tap Advanced Setup.
- Select the type of account to be setup.
Note: Contact the mail provider to confirm if they support any of the above protocols and their required server information.
POP & IMAP Mail integrations do not support any type of PIM data synchronization.
Currently, PlayBook does not support synchronizing PIM data with the Desktop Software.
To add a rogers.com account to the BlackBerry PlayBook, refer to KB29354.
For more information on available synchronization features for specific Mail accounts, refer to KB30038.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.