- BlackBerry® Messenger for BlackBerry smartphones 6.2
When a Convenience Key set to BlackBerry Messenger, Voice Notes Push To Talk is enabled.
To use Voice Notes Push To Talk follow these steps:
- Go into Option on the BlackBerry smartphone
- Select Convenience Key
- Set Convenience Key Opens: to BlackBerry Messenger.
- Save the changes and exit Options
- Launch BlackBerry Messenger
- Click on a BlackBerry Messenger contact
- Press the Convenience Key
- Record the Voice Note
- Press the Convenience Key again to stop recording and send the message
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.