- BlackBerry® smartphones
- BlackBerry® Internet Service
Wireless reconciliation for a BlackBerry Internet Service account allows a BlackBerry smartphone to synchronize deletions, sent items, and read / unread statuses to and from an integrated email account. To disable this feature from the BlackBerry smartphone, please do the following:
- From the home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Messages > Menu key > Options > Email Reconciliation
- From the Message Services drop down, select the desired email account
- Remove the check next to Wireless Reconcile
- Click Menu key > Save > Ok
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.