- BlackBerry 7.1 and earlier
- BlackBerry Client for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 base
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange
Attempting to log into the Enterprise IM client on the BlackBerry smartphone results in the following error:
The following is displayed in the BlackBerry Instant Messaging (BBIM) log:
<2012-07-13 10:22:47.434 PDT>::<BBIM_USTLVUCSD085_BBIM_1>:<WARNG>:<LAYER = BBIM, DEVICEPIN = 12345678, USERID = u162, Login Failure = CWA server busy, did not respond with all critical session initiation events in a timely manner>
- Delete the expired SSL certificate.
- Install a new copy of the SSL certificate.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.