- BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1
- BlackBerry Device Software 5.0
- Microsoft Outlook
- Open the BlackBerry smartphone calendar.
- Press the BlackBerry (menu) button.
- Select New Appointment.
- Check the default calendar listed in the New Appointment window at the top.
- Exit the calendar.
- Navigate to Options > Advanced Options > Default Service.
- Check the Calendar entry. Change it to the Calendar that was list under the New Appointment.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.