- BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1
- DT 6534584
While synchronizing the BlackBerry smartphone calendar to Microsoft Outlook, BlackBerry Desktop Software displays the following error:
CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id
Follow the steps below as a workaround to this issue:
- Backup the Outlook Calendar data and create a backup of the BlackBerry smartphone to avoid potential data loss.
- Enable Sync logging in the Desktop Software using KB35714.
- Perform the sync to reproduce the error
- Open the Sync Log, see KB35714.
- Review the Sync Log to identify the appointment that caused the error.
Note: The appointment may be on the smartphone or in Microsoft Outlook.
Here is an example of a device identifier and an Outlook identifier:
- Outlook Record Id: 000000008889A5D0FAA33046A44A560CD6B5215D04814800
- Device Record Id: 6C77D3EE
Note: There may be multiple records affected so this process may need to be repeated until the error has cleared.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.