- BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.0.9.2372
- DT 6600379
When performing a long hold on a date under Text Messages, the Delete Prior option is available. When selected, the Delete Prior option does not delete any messages prior to the date selected.
Steps to workaround this issue are:
- Hold down on a specific SMS or MMS message
- From the side menu, choose Select More.
- Highlight all the messages needed to be deleted
- Press Delete (trash can).
- A prompt will display. Press Delete to confirm.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.