- BlackBerry 10 smartphones
- BlackBerry World for BlackBerry 10
- DT 6775005
After installation or upgrade of an application within BlackBerry World, the process remains stuck in an Installing state in the Downloads list and cannot be removed or cancelled.
This is a previously reported issue that has been escalated internally to our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.
Clear the BlackBerry World cache by performing the following steps:
- Open BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings
- Tap on the Version number listed at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Back, and close the application.
- Reopen the BlackBerry World application and perform the download once again.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.