- BlackBerry Travel
- BlackBerry 10 OS
Trip Scan is a feature that will scan the associated emails that are registered with BlackBerry Travel for any existing trip itineraries. If itineraries are found, they will be added to BlackBerry Travel.
To enable Trip Scan, the following must be performed:
- The Trip Scan feature must be enabled during initial login, registration or from the Settings menu in the application.
- Allow BlackBerry Travel Permission to Email
- BlackBerry Travel will only scan email accounts that have been registered with BlackBerry Travel on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
- The BlackBerry ID email address will be automatically registered.
- Additional accounts can be added through the BlackBerry Travel application, under Settings > Manage My Emails.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.