- BlackBerry 10 OS
- DT 7037784
- PR 319057
To remove and re-add the Gmail Contacts on the smartphone, complete the following:
Remove Gmail Contacts:
- Swipe down from the top bezel.
- Select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Gmail Contacts.
- Select Delete at the bottom.
Re-add Gmail Contacts:
- Select Add Account at bottom of the Accounts screen
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll down and select CardDAV.
- Enter the Gmail email address as the Username.
- Type the Gmail email address as the Email Address.
- For Server Address type google.com
- Set the Sync Interval as needed.
- Tap Done.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.