- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1.0 to 10.1.3
- iOS device
- Android device
Activations for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1 now go through the BlackBerry Infrastructure and no longer use the publicly accessible DNS name for activations. The address now is xx.bbsecure.com/SRP where xx is the country of the server and SRP is the SRP address for the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1.
Complete the following:
- Add the user to the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1.
- Create an activation password for the user.
- Install the BES10 Client from the iOS or Android device's respective application store, the location will be present in the activation email.
- Optionally, install the Communication Module SSL certificate via browser on the device xx.bbsecure.com/SRP/ca ensuring that the device recognizes and trusts the certificate.
- Open the BES10 Client on the iOS or Android device.
- On the device enter xx.bbsecure.com/SRP (where xx is the country of the server and SRP is the SRP address for the BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10)
- Enter the username and the password.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.