- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1 to 10.1.1
The BlackBerry Administration Service supports the manual input of a proxy server for a machine hosting the BlackBerry Licensing Service.
These proxy server settings are stored in the WinHTTPSettings binary registry value, which is located at:
Every 60 minutes, the BlackBerry Administration Service will perform a license request to license.blackberry.com. If a direct connection cannot be performed, BAS will check the WinHTTPSettings registry value to see if a proxy server has been specified and will then forward any HTTP request to the proxy server.
The following instructions can be used to set proxy server in WinHTTPSettings:For a Microsoft Windows 2008 or Microsoft Windows 2012 Server
- Open a command prompt as Administrator.
- Type %systemroot%\SysWow64\netsh winhttp set proxy <proxy_server>:<port> and press Enter.
- To view the current settings,type %systemroot%\SysWow64\netsh winhttp show proxy and press Enter.
- To reset the settings back to default, type%systemroot%\SysWow64\netsh winhttp reset proxy and press Enter.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.