- BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1
- JI 397328
- JI 467856
When attempting to integrate an iCloud calendar on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone the following message is displayed:
At this time, the caldav.icloud.com server is unavailable and your calendar account can't be added. Please try again later.
The integration of the email account using IMAP and SMTP, and contacts (contacts.icloud.com), however, can be added successfully.
To add the iCloud calendar manually and Integrate iCloud calendar using CalDAV:
- From the home screen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > CalDAV.
- Enter Description (for example: iCloud or the iCloud.com email address).
- Enter Username as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address.
- Enter Email Address as either the Apple ID or iCloud.com email address .
- Enter Password as the Apple ID password .
- Enter Server Address as caldav.icloud.com.
- Select the desired Sync Interval from the drop-down menu.
- Select Done.
If the following error message is displayed, n ote the server name from the  braces and perform the steps above but for the Server Address field use the noted server name:
Your login information for CalDAV server [pxx-caldav.icloud.com] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings.
Note: The pxx-caldav.icloud.com portion of the error message (where xx are numbers displayed in the message) is not the same for every account.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.