- Blackberry 10 OS version 10.2 and later
The BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not startup and displays an image with one of the following URLs:
One of the following applies:
- 0001 / 0002 - The installed BlackBerry 10 OS version is not supported on the device.
- 0003 - A critical error was encountered while loading the BlackBerry 10 OS.
- 0004 - The installed radio software is not supported on the device.
- 0005 - The installed radio software is missing or invalid.
- 0015 / 0016 / 0017 - A fatal file system error was encountered.
Reload the BlackBerry 10 OS. See KB34045 for steps.
If the Blackberry 10 OS cannot be reloaded or displays the same symptoms after the reload has been completed, bring the device to your place of purchase for service.
Note: To download and install the latest version of BlackBerry Link, visit www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink .
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.