- Blackberry 10 OS version 10.2.0.XXXX
The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with the following URL:
where XXXX is one of errors listed in the Cause field below.
The following errors can cause this issue:
- 0001 or 0002 - The currently installed BlackBerry 10 OS version is not supported on this smartphone.
- 0003 - A critical error was encountered while loading the BlackBerry 10 OS.
- 0004 - The currently installed radio software is not supported on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- 0005 - The BlackBerry 10 smartphone radio software is missing or invalid.
- 0015 - A fatal file system error was encountered.
- 0016 - A fatal file system error was encountered.
- 0017 - A fatal file system error was encountered.
Note: Before completing the step below, download and install the latest version of BlackBerry Link at www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink.
Reload the BlackBerry 10 OS. See KB34045 for steps.
If the Blackberry 10 OS does not reload or displays the same symptoms, then it is recommended to bring the smartphone back to place of purchase for service.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.