- BlackBerry Mobile Voice System 5.3
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- DT 7446872
After upgrading from BlackBerry Mobile Voice System 5.2 SP1 High Availability to 5.3 High Availability, the standby server becomes the primary.
Complete the following:
- Perform a full backup of the BlackBerry Configuration Database.
- Take the Standby server offline.
- Upgrade the computer that hosts the secondary MVS Session Manager instance.
- Bring the upgraded server instance back online.
- Fail-over to the MVS 5.3 server.
- Upgrade the computer that hosts the other MVS Server in the High Availability pair.
- Bring the Server online.
- Revert servers back to original Primary and Standby state.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.