- BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 and 10.2
Currently, there are 3 custom ringtone types that can be set for a contact on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone:
To set custom ringtones for specific contacts on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone, complete the following steps:
- On the home screen of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone, open Contacts.
- Select the contact to which the custom ringtone is to be added.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Contact screen and tap Ringtone and Notifications.
- Select the desired ringtone settings from the drop-down lists.
- Tap Back.
- Tap Save.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.