- BlackBerry 10 OS
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange Server
After moving the BlackBerry smartphone users’ accounts from the on premise Microsoft Exchange Server to Microsoft Office 365, perform the following steps for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10:
- Log in to the BlackBerry Device Service console.
- Select Profiles under BlackBerry Solution Management.
- Click Create an email profile.
- Enter an appropriate name and select ActiveSync for the type.
- Type m.outlook.com in the Server Address field. Note: See the Additional Information section regarding the server address.
- Click Save.
- Click Manage users.
- Click on the BlackBerry smartphone user's account.
- Select the Email profiles tab.
- Select Edit user.
- Click the delete icon to remove existing profile and select the correct email profile from the drop-down list.
- Edit the assigned Email Profile.
- In the Override company directory settings drop-down list, select Yes.
- For Office 365 accounts, leave the Remove the Domain field blank.
- Replace the Username with the email address of the user.
- Click Save.
The Server Address will differ depending on the Microsoft Office 365 wave that is being used. To determine which wave of Microsoft Office 365 is in use, have the Microsoft Office 365 user log in to the Microsoft Office 365 portal and confirm whether the title bar is orange or blue. If it is orange, then the version is wave 14. If it is blue, then it is wave 15.
- For Microsoft Office 365 wave 14 (orange title bar), the server address will be m.outlook.com.
- For Microsoft Office 365 wave 15 (blue title bar), the server address will be outlook.office365.com.
If m.outlook.com does not work as the Server Address, then have the Microsoft Office 365 user complete the following:
- Log in to Microsoft Office 365 and click Options in the top-right corner.
- Select See All Options.
- Click on the My Account tab.
- Click Settings for POP, IMAP and SMTP Access.
- On the page that opens, under External POP setting, collect the server name listed.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.